Education, STEM, Subject selection, Career, Pathways
Preparing People for Today
FTE Solutions developed the Inspire™ program to motivate Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths (STEM) learning through application experiences.
FTE Solutions is a company passionate about the future of education and technology.
Our program Inspire™:
· Provides hands on experiences with current technology and control systems used in every industry sector.
· Is an interactive, technical, real world experience to motivate and provide more engagement with students.
· Enable students to discover STEM relativity via immersive simulation using Virtual Reality technology.
· Provides learning and work experiences.
· Provides a mechanism for feedback on academic and engagement improvement.
FTE Solutions deliver to schools the Inspire™ program:
· Interactive Processes
· Simulated Environments
· Stimulating experiences
The program is delivered through Work Integrated Learning in Simulated and Virtual Environments – WILSAVE™
This article from “The Border Watch” in the Lower South East reflects our time at Mount Gambier high school.read more...
FTE Solutions presented to students at Mount Gambier High school in June. We were hosted in their library and spent two days working with year 8 students to demonstrate the uses of technology in industry, technology in our everyday lives and the linkages to STEM Subjects these technologies relate to. Staff and students enjoyed the Inspire program just as much as we enjoyed seeing them explore our equipment and related curriculum linkages. You can read more by downloading the MGHS newsletter.
FTE Solutions was interviewed on ABC LSE “Mornings with Stan Thomson”. The interview covered our visits to Naracoorte, Mount Gambier and surrounding regions as well as the background to the Inspire program and why FTE Solutions is attempting to drive more engagement in STEM related disciplines in schools. You can listen to the interview here.read more...